So I get up and make my bed Sky so blue but my head's a mess And I know you, yeah, you try your best To keep that big bad world out there

 Tuesday is the worst day of the week.

20250603_080350

Top: Simply Retro (final sale)
Cardigan: second hand
Skirt and safety shorts: Amazon*
Tights: Target**
Shoes: Dankso

*I am disabled and unfortunately dependent on Amazon. If you would personally like to make my life easier, please, by all means, feel free to help me so that I don't have to use it. If not, STFU. :O)

** I am still boycotting Target, and I only buy tights from them if I do have to shop there. 

There was a bird on my train this morning. :(

20250603_073422

20250603_073416

20250603_073449
It was so stressed out and confused!

20250603_074412
Train ghost.

20250603_073405
My train car was had an angel number. 

20250602_190311
My sweet 4 year old little friend gave these to me, because she remembered that I love Monsters. I want to get at least 2 or 3 of these are real tattoos. :)

20250602_193757
Bratty little cat paws on my stationary bike. :3

Today was long and exhausting. I know people hate Mondays, but Tuesdays are the worst days.

Comments