Lying by the sea with you, and I know this is not our place But we can always swim as if it is, weekend, weekend Damn this is a dream come true

 This was my view last night at 9pm. I love summer.

20250617_205602

This was the first time in almost a week it was both clear out to see the sunset AND not freezing. It was nice to sit out there and enjoy the  extended daylight after my lengthy work out!

20250617_223435
Unfortunately, I was insanely bloated. It's more than a vanity thing, it is so unfathomably painful.

20250618_071444

20250618_071416

20250618_071414
I love fog, but I don't love it in the morning when I know it's going to be hot later and you somehow have to dress for both conditions. :( 

20250618_071405
The view from the front window of the bus, haaaaaaaaaa.

20250618_073344

20250618_073621
Romanticizing my life.

20250618_100251



20250618_080245

20250618_080254

20250618_100305

20250618_100303

I don't feel that great about this outfit because of the bloating, but how crazy is the 12-hour difference????

Top, skirt, safety shorts, cat socks: Amazon
Cardigan: SIMPLE (I always write "Simply) Retro (final sale)
Undies: Playful Promises
Shoes: Sven Clogs, second-hand

I ordered some bloating relief, which should be here later today. The bloating is absolutely unbearable. Of course, it would be remiss of me to pretend that vanity wasn't part of it, but the sheer level of exhausting discomfort cannot be understated, holy crap.

I tell myself tomorrow will be better, and so it will be.

Comments