Like a storm Being born again Into the sweet morning fog

 Yesterday was nothing short of Serendipity-doo-dah. ✨

20250623_125150

20250623_125147

20250623_125144

20250623_125135

20250623_125133

20250623_081230

20250623_081028

Top: Cider
Cardigan: true vintage, thrifted
Skirt and safety shorts: Amazon
Tights: Target
Clogs: Sven clogs
Undies: PourMoi

20250623_072337
Angel number in the morning. πŸ’•

20250623_152216
My friend texted me that she was down the street from me, and then we coordinated to take the train home together. I got so excited I got hives! :D

We joked that it was "take your homie to work day," lol. It was fun when she got to meet and/or see all the characters I talk about from my commute adventures. 

20250623_173911
We could not stop laughing.

20250623_183938

20250623_182115
I got to try ChickenJoy for the first time! 10/10 a HIT!

20250623_195403

20250623_195416
Toast got stranger danger, and wouldn't leave me when he finally came out of hiding.

20250624_070648
It was so foggy this morning, it was borderline RAINING.

20250624_070654

20250624_070651

20250624_071311

20250624_071421

20250624_071427

20250624_071448
This was scary to drive through (even though the bus was driving, not me), but these will make excellent album covers, lol.

20250624_075017
I love finding hearts in the wild.

20250624_080054

20250624_080242

20250624_080246

20250624_080312

20250624_080308

20250624_080309

20250624_080301

Top, skirt, safety shorts: Amazon
Cardigan: true vintage, thrifted
Undies: Pour Moi
Tights: Target
Shoes: Sven Clogs

Currently, this is my favourite coord!! I just feel so beautiful in it!

I really loved my coords from the last two days. I felt like I was really "me" in a way I haven't felt in a long time! 😌😍😊

Comments