I hate it here.

 No lyric title today, I am afraid. This one's serious.

20250616_074210

20250616_074215

Something happened to me this morning, and I cannot shake it. I feel violated hours later.

My express bus in the morning has now become yet another adult daycare for the badly behaved. What used to be a respite from the other bus, which is a packed daycare for the badly behaved is now becoming another version of it. 

There is not a single moment of my day where I have a regulated nervous system.

Someone I had never seen before followed me off the bus. He then followed me around to the different fair gates of the train station trying to follow me through to evade fair payment. The newer gates are way slower, and they are cheap and shitty. I tried but he still followed me through. It was terrifying. No one came to my aid. The station agents didn't stop him. I screamed and he left me alone; I let him get on a train and  I waited for another one.

This wasn't at night. This was first thing in the morning, before 7:30am.

I literally don't know how much more of this I can take.


Comments