and all this time I've been dreamin' is it selfish I'm not sure
WOW, this weekend was a LOT.
One of my new tops from Cider came in the mail on Friday afternoon, and I was supposed to wear it Monday, but wore is Saturday instead:
I've been very sad and crying a lot lately.
floof.
My friend Ashley who lives in Holland sent me a package for my birthday! Thanks, Ashley! (The cats also really loved it hahaha.)
Tried to put on some makeup.
Obsessed with these shoes from Ashley!
These shorts are so comfy, but they are a little big, so I look like the Saggy Baggy Elephant. :(
More make up (I sweat off).
Love these shoes.
Had to change my shirt because I sweat through it.
Happy Pride
Purse from Ashley's birthday box!
A modern Renaissance painting.
I had to change AGAIN again because I sweat through the Minnie Mouse shirt, too.
Had to take an emergency trip to Diddam's in San Mateo because RIP, Party City. They did not have what we needed, but then we went to Heidi's Pies.
Wu Tang for the kids.
There were about 50 unwashed anime nerds having some sort of get together in Heidi's, so I ended up having to hide in the bathroom for an extended period of time.
Joanne: hey, are you alive in there?
Me:
I was so sad and tired here.
I am going to miss this place so much.π
We tried to fix Joanne's headlight in the parking lot.
How late it was when we finally gave up.
The windshield got so dirty from the fog...
We had to go to a car wash:
This looks like some art for a City Pop album.









































Comments
Post a Comment