And the records they left are cryptic at best Lost in obsolescence

The days are getting longer and longer again.

The problem with them getting longer again is that in June they will start getting shorter again, and it does bad things to my brain.

For now I am trying to enjoy them whilst I can.

20250428_201733

20250421_185032

Recently, I started making a collection of vintage acrylic cardigans. As previously mentioned in my last entry, is was to not only take advantage of how cute they are, but to give them a new life. This cardigan arrived a couple of weeks ago, and this was my first go at it.

20250421_185112
I wore this button on it, lol.

20250422_080052

20250422_080056
So, whilst it was cute, it wasn't as cute as I wanted.

20250507_081017
I tried wearing it again to slightly better results.

I want to try the other coord again next week, with shorts underneath instead of tights, because it's supposed to start being HOT again, UGH.

Comments