And it pains me to say, I was wrong Love is not a symptom of time Time is just a symptom of love
My heart is so very full, in ways that I cannot even begin to describe, because I cannot fathom that such emotions could ever live inside of me.
File name KUJICAM_2025-05-11-19-27-15_developed.
I think about my favourite places in this whole world all the time now. I catalog them, always, but now I find myself mentally sifting through the Rolodex in my mind thinking about which ones I want to introduce to you in which order. These perfect places are like little cells in a bee hive of my heart.
I don't share places that are special to my heart often, for fear that I will expend all of this joy-energy for the person to not understand why it's important, or how important it is. I just want them to love it as much as I do.
I want all of these places to be special to you, too. I hope you know that I share them with you because I love them, and because I love you.

Comments
Post a Comment