Walkin' around Going nowhere Seeing Sooey and saints at the fair

 These photos were taken a little over 15 years ago.

100_0159
This is so quintessentially 2010.

I bought this camera initially thinking that it was a film camera. I still own this camera. It's somewhere. I just don't use it anymore. 
I was so sick when I took these photos:

100_0155

100_0166

100_0172

100_0171

I still have this shirt, and I still wear it fairly often. I have fewer lines on my face now, and the pits under my eyes are no more, thanks to actual nutrition, sleep, and skincare.

It's so painful to think about this lost era. I wish that it were more lost, if I am being honest. Looking at these photos and seeing how miserable I was because my body was collapsing in on itself is so hard.

My 20th high school reunion is this year. I am most likely not going. It's hard to think about how much of your life can be lost to unhappiness. I have been legitimately miserable for the vast majority of my life and it's something I've only recently thought about.

Comments