There is rain. And music, And there is love

 It has been raining here almost non-stop since last Saturday. 

20250202_111905
Thinkin' 'bout someone cuutttteeeeeeeeeee.

20250202_103123

After several crazy weeks of non-stop, it was nice to be rained in for a couple of days. I got to be cozy inside and take care of some house chores. I love the rain, as long as I do not have to be out in it. I like being inside and watching it from the window like a cat (hahaha).

Did you really need all of these selfies of me day dreaming about a certain specific absolute cutie pie? Probably not, but it's my blog and I am going to do what I want! 

20250202_111907

20250202_111951

20250202_111946

20250202_112002

20250202_112124

20250202_112126

20250202_112235

20250131_213703
Meerkat had a procedure a few weeks ago, and is finally feeling better again.

20250202_191922
Two of the three kittens were fixed, and they're doing better.

20250130_204606
Pebbles wore her cone for all of a day.

20250202_162257

20250201_194410
Oh, to be a sleeping kitten inside warm on a rainy day.


Comments