Will you be there when people stare At what we do and say? What's so wrong with carrying on

The first month of this new year is about 3/4ths of the way done. I am trying to be gentle with myself because I haven't met a bunch of my own personal goals yet.

Here are something I HAVE been able to do:

20250120_161828
Trying to get my hair and my skin to my goals.

20250119_122456

20250119_122532
Prepping for Lunar New Year!

20250117_132653
I dream about this pizza.

20250120_162349
Per my last entry: this coord wasn't as cute as I wanted IRL, but I am going to continue to FUSS with it until  it is.

20250120_180640
Pebbles reacting to the current state of the world.

20250117_164402
My friend brought me these super cute stickers back from Korea!

20250117_164412
Our chocolate and strawberry friend has... uh... seen a few things, it seems.

Comments