I love you like the sun Evershinning sun

 On Saturday, I used my zoo membership for the first time of the year!


20250118_132448

 After a turbulent UPS drop off, and bus missing, I was on my way.
20250118_132911

20250118_143418
I forgot how much I absolutely detest taking the non-express buses.

20250118_145306
I got on the wrong MUNI bus and had to transfer. :x

20250118_151322
I made it to the zoooooo!

20250118_151522
🐾

20250118_151615

20250118_151730

20250118_152145

20250118_152258
🐾

20250118_153144
I love rhinos, and I love how Samsung phones actually capture colour as close to true-to-life as possible.

20250118_153702
I don't know if this is Molly or Edward, but both wolverines were out on Saturday playing around. 

20250118_153954
Maximus, the real reason I had even gone to the zoo that day! (lol)

20250118_154001
I LOVE HIM.

20250118_154209

20250118_154524
🐾

20250118_154530
🐾

20250118_154753
Seeing how I measured up (or didn't, lol) to a bear.

20250118_154809
Even with my headphones....

20250118_155011

20250118_155034

20250118_155545

20250118_160145
I keep coming back to this sandwich, knowing I don't like it as much as I did when it had been a plant-based option.

20250118_161500

20250118_161505
I love that the SF Zoo is covered in this magical faerie/ bird houses.

I only got about an hour at the zoo, since I finally made it there at about 3:15, and the zoo closes at 4:30 (although they start policing you out starting at around 4:15, wtf lol). It's fine, because now that I am a member, I can go all the time.

Comments