the fading forests grow The wind dies out amongst the tides

20241223_070057
My view from this morning. :/

20241219_080225
20241219_081445

Last Tuesday night, I had a huge fall in the dark at the bus stop (not the one pictured above, the one across the highway). I blew my knee open. It was so scary because I had seconds to pull myself up before I would have been hit by the next bus coming. I spent Thursday and Friday of last week freezing because I couldn't wear tights or pants because I had to keep changing my dressing on it. My wrist is still slightly swollen and my shoes that I was wearing are ruined. :(

Thursday's outfit was super cute, though.

20241223_080354
I was at least able to wear tights today!

20241223_073540
I had an angel number (27) this morning, hopefully meaning that there are nicer things on their way.

20241222_154216
The kittens keep trying to eat the Moomin!!!

20241222_151212

20241222_151915
I tried to make my bed yesterday, but Toast just wanted to cuddle.

20241221_130032

20241221_130013
I am struggling (and failing) to stay positive. On Saturday I had a full bore meltdown, because I had so much to do, I was physically shaking.

20241221_142243
Brought this cutie out for the winter solstice. 

20241221_214426
T-Rexmas 2024 came and went and was a Thing That Happened. 

Sunday before the kids' birthday party, we visited my grandparents in the cemetery and decorated their Charlie Brown tree for Christmas.

20241222_104703

20241222_105708

20241222_104701

20241222_105115

20241222_105725

20241222_112014

My mental health always tanks really badly when I am injured. My mobility as a disabled person is limited enough as it is, and being injured or sick (esp in winter) is a disaster for my mental health. it doesn't help that the people who are the closest to me don't care.

Comments