A woman stares out at the sea And light is only now just breaking

 Today is a bad anniversary for me, and I am trying trying to make it through today without crying.

20241227_080544
This is my trying.

20241227_080550
Not sure how well I am doing here, but I am at least trying.

This morning was the last Friday of the year. I just caught a break in the rain as I was leaving.

20241227_065519
There are no street lights on most of my street.

20241227_070041
Every morning, the timer for the gas station goes off and so do the lights, until they get turned back on.

20241227_070204
I have light-up ears to navigate and be seen. This photo is way lighter than it was outside.

20241227_073108
Commuting in the rain is actually The Worst™

20241226_183936
I came home and was pretty over everything last night. 

20241226_172658
I did get an angel number on the way home, though. 

20241226_172701

20241226_172648

20241226_172652
I thought the City lights were neat.

20241226_081755
It's the little things right now.

20241226_075712

20241226_075656
At least yesterday's outfit was so cute.

20241226_070044
Again, commuting in the rain? NOT IT.

20241225_173815

20241225_173812
Toast will never let me make this bed, hahaha.

20241225_155234

20241225_112116

20241225_112124
Christmas was A Thing That Happened.

20241224_183040

20241224_181059
Christmas Eve was slightly better.

20241224_142330

20241224_075810

20241224_075802

20241224_075816

20241224_082047


20241224_082025

20241224_082021

20241224_082045
I wore my favourite outfit to try to feel better. 

(yes, you needed ALL of these photos)

20241224_130950

20241224_130301

20241224_130357
Nothing was open on Christmas Eve, so I just walked around taking photos, trying to get some serotonin.

20241224_130448

20241224_130454

20241224_131507
This year has felt like a century in and of itself.

Comments