When I offer you survival You say it's hard enough to live It's not so bad, it's not so bad

Today, Pluto has left Capricorn after being there for 16 years and has moved into Aquarius. Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

20241119_07562320241119_075628 20241119_081147 20241119_081200

I don't know if this outfit is cute enough to the the debut coord of the rest of my life, but it's sensible enough. Tomorrow it's supposed to start rain for the next week or so.

I forgot to wear a pin on my cardigan (which I do every day), and I forgot my wireless cat ear headphones. I got into an argument with a friend over their disloyalty. None of these were good starts for the new era. I hope this isn't what the rest of my life is going to be like! (lol).

This morning, the kittens dragged out the birthday card "from Beatrice" from last year's birthday and her special ring is out for delivery. 😭

Comments