Walking in the seashore twilight It's then you spy carnival lights You slowly near the magic sight
Hello, November.
October came and went. Nothing about it really felt magical or festive. I went on my one vacation of the year, which was an overnight trip to the Monterey area--and that was neither magical nor festive. It was incredibly expensive and disappointing, and I felt myself being depressed as sad whilst on it because this was my one vacation. There are reasons I won't get into, but here are some photos from the trip:
Oh look, my former vocal "coach"...
"A real TV!" I exclaimed outloud.
People used to buy me this weirdo shit all the time when I was a kid.
I regret not buying this.
I also regret not buying this.
I ended up buying this for a friend!
One of the shirts from the Antique Mall.
Very mindful, very demure.


































Comments
Post a Comment