It's been such a hard time But I know it's the real thing
Yesterday, I saw things I had never seen before.
I saw an area of Golden Gate Park I had never seen before and had no idea existed. I've lived here my entire life and I had absolutely no idea that this corner of the park existed. I was in literal awe.
If you know me, you know that I am absolutely a sucker for fake bodies of water, especially fake waterfalls.
I don't spend nearly enough time in Golden Gate Park because everything is such a hassle, but I will say in many ways it that it's nicer than Central Park in New York (which is honest-to-God nonnavigational), and if it had a Balto statue, then Golden Gate Park would actually be perfect. It's actually older than Central Park by a couple of years, and is substantially larger. I am going back on Friday to explore this area more and go to the Japanese Tea Gardens with my friend.
Perspective!
The year is almost over and the days are short, wet, and very cold. Trying to stay on top of everything, trying to embrace being gezellig as much as I can. I felt like I just lost the entire year, and now it's almost over. Trying to remain hopeful, trying not to think about it too much.
Me and the Peeps say Hello!!!









Comments
Post a Comment