in the betting on names from gold to rust

 So, it wasn't supposed to rain today....

20241126_072428

20241126_074845
And I was slightly underprepared.

20241126_075027

20241126_075030

20241126_075044
I am wearing my favourite coord (slight a slight variation on the normal shoes I wear with it). I wish it looked as cute in photos as it does in real life. :(

I know it's difficult, and I am imperfectly attempting to remove fast fashion from my clothing vernacular as much as possible, but this coord is a perfect example of the blending of the two. I always try to do about 50% sustainable for every coord each day, and this one is a little more towards the 40-45%, but I will give myself some points for at least trying, you know? Trying to spend and consume less.

I like when it rains and I think rain is comfy cozy.... IF I DON'T HAVE TO COMMUTE IN IT. Commuting in the rain is an actual nightmare. I like sitting near or by a window drinking coffee and watching it, or being on the train for an extended period of time watching the drops fall dramatically on the window whilst you daydream about being in some 1980s Seinen anime with a City Pop soundtrack in the background. 

I wish that San Francisco had better rainy day museums. I think that the Legion of Honor is the best of the rainy day museums, but, as I have stated many times before, I sorely miss when the California Academy of Sciences was more like the natural history museums of LA and NYC, and it was THE  *perfect* rainy day museum. There is something just deeply romantic to me about going to museums on rainy days. 

I love rainy days. 

I just wish that mine were a little bit more romantic.

Comments