Sorrows go with the waterfall Up the sky they come and go
Hi.
It's the "-ber" months already.
I got even more depressed this year because I missed my entire summer, and now it's technically over. However, we are now getting our hot summer weather, so maybe not all is lost.
A lot has happened, and I don't know if I want to recap it all, but I will say that yesterday that I saw a bunch of whales, including two pop out of the water. I'd like to believe that it's a sign of better things to come. I stood at the shore and walked through the waves and was in awe that I got to share the water with whales.
To be human at this time is unbearable, so I go to the water for answers. I give the ocean my tears and my prayers and hope for better days for all of us.
Comments
Post a Comment