Relishing my flowers And leaving all my roots to rot

Even though this was a short week with the holiday on Monday, it felt like one of the longest weeks of my life.

20240903_081432

20240903_081455
I was really proud of this outfit.

Over the holiday weekend, I worked a strange (for me) event. I will omit the details, but it was a harrowing and sobering event, which I am still glad that I took part in.

20240831_142425

20240831_132301

20240831_132253

20240831_103042

20240831_103047
And, quite naturally, I was weird whilst doing it.

20240901_114636
I've really been trying to do my best at living one day at a time.

20240904_074808
Even if I feel like a ghost in my own life a lot of the time.

20240904_080221
I thought I would close this one out by sharing this, because I found it tremendously funny. It makes it seem like the SF Giants had actively consulted the seagull leaders or something. omg, lol.

Comments