- the wall of distance, of space, of casual - that wall was slowly coming down.

 A couple of weeks ago, I went to Ikea.

20240728_202656

The reason why this is remarkable is because many years ago, I was banned "permanently" from that very Ikea.  We wanted to see if I was still banished.

20240728_143230
I did my hair for the occasion.

20240728_174221
First order of business!!!---FOOD.

 20240728_183701
These books made me legit comfy....

A series of photos of us messing around--
20240728_185050

20240728_185035

20240728_185316

20240728_185645

20240728_191602

20240728_191737

20240728_193501

20240728_192732
I had no idea what the heck this was because I had never seen one before and now I see them everywhere....

20240728_193919

20240728_193933

THE REAL REASON WHY WE WERE THERE:
20240728_200247

20240728_200244
 I know I am not very tall, so I am not the best way to assess how big something is, but he is HUGE.

20240728_201716

20240728_202119

20240728_202043
Hi, Evan. πŸ’”


20240728_204517
The other reason why we came here lol.

20240728_210011
his name is Fernando, and we love him. 

Comments