The secret lives and loves of girls The secret lives of boys The story of the both of us Too close to ever love

My birthday is on Wednesday, and I am very sad.

My depression this year has been particularly exhausting. I am struggling deeply.

I decided that if I can't have a good time of it, that I would at the very least help other people have a good day/days/week!

I went to Daiso on Friday night [and spent wayyy too much money] picking up little gift bags and stuff to put there in. I made 12 of them.

20240802_190654

20240802_195353

20240802_200637

20240802_200634

I made sure everyone got 2 to 3 of the puzzle erasures a mechanical pencil, some stickers and a note from me telling them I hope they have a good day! This was in one of the special ones. πŸ’πŸ’“

20240805_093159

People thus far have either been delighted or confused.

I am struggling deeply, but trying.

20240802_184901
Thanks, Mickey. πŸ’—

Comments