I think we might be in our prime We're brighter than a socialite in the dark

I know that this was two weeks ago tomorrow, and I am late sharing it, but I have been busy/burnt out/ not wanting to share things on here anymore because of the creepy amount of traffic my blog gets now. So I figure that sharing things significantly later is safer.

20240718_183034

A couple of weeks ago, my friend and I went to NightLife at the California Academy of Sciences. It was sort of an impulsive thing. I texted her asking her if she wanted to go, and she said yes! I rarely go out on weeknights (if ever at all, if I am being honest).

They had a cute new exhibition we kept seeing  commercials for, and the commercial looks like a Wes Anderson film.

I made a TikTok about the adventure, which I have to link instead of embed, because Blogger formatting is annoying lol.



One of the other things about the new exhibition is that they brought Monarch out of their archives. I very much remember him from the old Academy, which I have written about at length that I miss VERY MUCH. (The exhibit was cute, but not as cute or even as big as the commercials promised; I was underwhelmed, if I am being honest.)

20240718_062950

That Thursday started out as many a Thursday does: with a selfie with the Bimbo bear!

Of course, after a super cute interaction with someone, we gotta have a fit check. πŸ’—

20240718_081924

After work, I took the N Judah to the outside of Golden Gate Park and walked about half a mile to the museum. It wasn't that long of a trip, but I always forget how much of a Wild West MUNI is--like no one pays! JEEZ!!!!! The trains themselves are over-crowded, but cute,  and I think if I had to ride them every day, I would think they were way less cute.

I walked from the stop to the museum, and waited in the Music Concourse courtyard for my friend to arrive.

20240718_175348

20240718_175048

20240718_175043

20240718_175615

20240718_175619
A true patriot and a hero.

20240718_181737

20240718_182211

20240718_183341

20240718_190126

20240718_191251

20240718_191600

20240718_191453

20240718_200409

20240718_194707

20240718_201919

20240718_201428

20240718_203749

It was probably the most fun I had had at NightLife in a long time. 

20240718_221549
Home to snuggle my sausage.

Comments