My baby, here on earth Showed me what my heart was worth
Yesterday was.....*deep breath*
The night before (meaning Monday), I had a frustrating commute home, but wanted to take a post-workout selfie. The calm before the storm.
Yesterday, I had to take Beatrice to the vet for her ultrasound. :( I tried to remain calm and act like nothing was wrong so that I didn't freak her out, too. I made my breakfast, fed the other cats, tried to act like everything was hunky-dory.
Because she normally freaks out if she sees her purple carrier, I bought this PokΓ© Ball space-pack one. I've left in the living room, and all of the cats have been playing in it. Well, I went to put Beatrice in it and had to fight Meerkat to get out of it!
She was very jealous!
I had ordered a rideshare, but, unfortunately, my driver decided to cancel my fucking ride WHILST I WAS IN THE CAR, giving me mere SECONDS to make a decision. I ended up RUNNING to the bus stop and barely made it on time for the bus. Beatrice screamed the whole time and I was crying and hyperventilating. Thankfully, I made it to the vet's office.
Beatrice was BIG MAD.
Beatrice shed everywhere, and I ended up having to go to the consignment store next door to buy new clothes because I couldn't walk around like this!
A very mad emotional support Sausage.
My friend Momo came and picked us up from the vet. She is also a furchild mom and she works in mental health and is a crisis specialist! I took her to lunch as my thank you, and then we walked around my favourite county park.
In the new sweater I had to buy because my other one had too much cat hair.
After the park, I came home to this top... which I will absolutely not be wearing in public, unless I want to be ticketed for indecency:
I was so pleased with today's outfit!:
UNFORTUNATELY, I ripped my armpit/side of this top trying to get my backpack on today, so this shirt is off to the Happy Hunting Ground, but I did get a second one, because I really love this top, even if it's cheaply made. :/
Oh, well, here's to brighter days. xo




























Comments
Post a Comment