Moving liquid Yes, you are just as water You flow around
They're talking about banning medical facemasks in certain places, such as NYC and LA, and I am terrified. Covid is on the rise again, and people are dying from it again, and I am just mentally spiraling over here thinking about the possibility of them actually banning them.
I know Monterey isn't one of those places. Monterey is still inaccessible to me because it's isolated and I don't drive. I wanted to go this year, but because of finances and Beatrice needing meds every day (which I know no one else is responsible enough to handle), so....there goes that.
But I want to go back so bad.
It's such a nurturing place. I wish I were going there sometime soon. I wish I wasn't disabled, I wish I could afford to go. I wish this year hadn't been so hard on me at every turn.
Anyway, --Happy 626 Day!







Comments
Post a Comment