He could be Holmes, I'll be Watson Every hero, yes even me Everybody has their Moriarty

 I don't know if I will never NOT feel like a ghost piloting a Magical Girl robot. Sigh.

20240417_101709

20240419_063137

20240419_071245
Friday was... interesting, to say the least.

Nothing I can or will say publicly about that, but I know what I experienced and it wasn't a trick of the mind. Only that I know both of us see the other as basically Moriarty at this point.

It's the Full Moon in Scorpio tonight, so I did a full werewolf coord for today! 
(I mean, I usually do anyway lol)

20240422_190825

20240422_190836

20240423_071908
Sadly, I think it looks less cute on me than I'd like!

20240423_081510

20240423_081455

I cut my bangs over the weekend because they were just out of control, although now they're JUST a little too short because of the way that they curl, but they grow so fast, it will be out of the fussy stage soon enough. 

Maybe I will watch The Company of Wolves tonight or something to celebrate the full moon! :D.

Comments