hello, world.

There are so many things happening right now that I want to talk about, but can't. I neither want to jinx them, nor make them public. Some things exist just for me, and that's okay.

20240122_065416

20240127_104226

20240128_120116

Some truly magical things happened in January. It was also awful, and felt like two months instead of one. Some of the things that happened, I question if they really happened and it that was really real. They were things that made my cold heart maybe believe in a little magic again. Trying to stay grounded, trying to stay rational and not get too sad or upset if it's not like a perfect fairytale--whilst still recognizing that what I did experience was, in fact, magic. I've long believed that nice things just don't happen to me; that's not me wallowing like some people, it was just a fact of reality that I've accepted as part of my life. That ["those things"] (whatever, take your pick, insert here) were for other people, and not me. 

I've also decided to keep a lot of what is happening and has happened to myself, because I find that I have more than one secret (and not so secret) hater in my circle. Somethings are also just for me.


I sure hope so.

Please let it be everything my horoscopes have promised. 

Comments