Sucks the juice, 'til she turns you loose
The amount of activity uptick on here (with only two official subscribers) is a little alarming, especially since no one ever leaves comments. I have my suspicions of who this could be, but I shouldn't have to lock down my entire life because other people are creepy and are bad with boundaries. At any rate, I hope you all enjoy the show, because my life is boring!
50% of my closet is otome kei, and the other 50% is spooky t-shirts. There is nothing in between.
I don't draw very much anymore, but here are a few of the last several things I have done. I suddenly got the jolt of wanting to rekindle Middle School Me's love of Magic Knight Rayearth and wanting to make something inspired by it, but have one of the characters be a cat girl or something. Classic high school/ middle school fare. As one does, you know (lol). Been thinking of digging up my ElfQuest (omg, lol, yeah, yeah, I know) art book and doing some drawings based on that, too. Maybe get back in the habit of carrying a sketchbook--even if it's only a small one-- in my bag--but then that's another thing to carry on top of my plethora of sheet music, lol. I am going to be so bogged down and paper-heavy.
I want to do another art drop in Japantown, but I haven't gone back since last May, and that yucky experience. Still, I think it would be fun doing one of those again. I feel sad because I worked so hard on that drop, and no one tagged me or anything to let me know that they found the pieces! π
I just want to get back into the habit of drawing, even if it's just one hour a week or five minutes a day. I feel like drawing again will help heal my heart. I feel like part of what's wrong with me is that art and painting were such large parts of my life and they've been missing for so long.





Comments
Post a Comment