眠りを 貪る人 how much I love you, I love you
Let's drive around at night holding hands listening to City Pop.
Let's eat at Nande-Ya or On The Bridge or Osakaya in Japantown. Let's kiss at night under the full moon in front of the peace pagoda. Let's drive home the cutty way listening to Lost Girls by Bat For Lashes.
Let's drive down the coast to the Monterey Peninsula. Let's go to the aquarium, and then do 17 Mile Drive at dusk. Let's get lost.
Let's get lost in West Marin on a rainy day.
Let's go to Green Apple Books and mess around but not buy anything.
Let's go antique mall shopping.
Let's go for a walk at night.
Let's go to Rolling Pin doughnuts at 3am.
Let's go to all my favourite museums and let me show you everything in every single one of them I love so dear to my heart.
Let me show you all the things and the places and the people whom I love, because I want you to be one of those things.
Comments
Post a Comment