Joy to the Animals 2023

I'm back! (for now!) If only briefly. I know that I cannot live in fear, but I also have to be smart. So if I see any suspicious activity on here, it will get locked down again.

But it's open again for now. 

20231210_140854

Anyway!

This Christmas season has gotten away from me this year. I am very depressed. I always run out of time every year, but having done absolutely nothing for Halloween, letting Christmas get away from me has been especially depressing. This last weekend was both a German Christmas Market and the Bay Area Kei event I wanted to go to, and was unable to do either. Cinderella never gets to go to the ball, unfortunately.

I decided yesterday to force myself to go on an adventure. I took the bus to the train station, and told myself that whichever bus came first would be the bus I would get on and the adventure of that day.

The zoo bus came first, so that's the one I got on.


20231210_121036

20231210_121053
This is so laughably dramatic, hahaha.

20231210_121104

20231210_121401

20231210_121357

20231210_121654
Outfit photo for Dressember.

20231210_121732
This new giraffe mosaic mural is gorgeous.

20231210_121803

20231210_121857

20231210_124243
Took a break for some lunch. This was a very tasty plant-based "chicken" sandwich.

20231210_130207
Mighty Aslan.

20231210_130409

20231210_130420

20231210_131120

20231210_131332

20231210_131514
The SF Zoo's version of the partner hub mini statues.

20231210_131523

20231210_131631

20231210_131640

20231210_131653
Murder floof.

20231210_131856

20231210_131935

20231210_132432

20231210_132635

20231210_132712

20231210_133437

20231210_133558
My toxic trait is thinking that just because I am Indigenous, I can 10000% befriend and pet these unharmed.

20231210_134544

20231210_134556

20231210_134730

20231210_134714
I love this shot.

20231210_134709

20231210_134826

20231210_135341
We love a good toilet selfie.

20231210_140046

20231210_141126

20231210_141133

Comments