this is where I want to be, this is what I need
The sound quality on this video is not great, and I sing so high it cuts off, but I think you can get the sense of how displeased this dog was.
I have mentioned this before, but it bears repeating: I *detest* the time changes.
It's light when I leave in the morning, but it's night when I come home now. It's also night when I get to the train station and wait for my bus transfer. Corners that I only a few days ago would find myself sneaking off to to sing are now too dark and are avoided. So now everyone gets a show! LOL. I only have that 25 minute window between transit--it's all I get, so sorry to everyone around me, I have to make due with that I have--π΅it's whatcha do with whatcha got!π΅ ππ
π
Speaking of which.....
A week from today, I become The Girl With the D[ear Danny] Tattoo. I am very excited. I have to plan what I am wearing for the next week either today or tomorrow, and will have to plan out that day's outfit to make sure I have a short/no- sleeved something for it. I am still wearing my spring/ summer clothes. I have to transition more into autumn/ winter, but since we didn't have much of a summer, I never wore my summer clothes. Since it's in the 40's when I leave in the morning now, I might as well be a bit more sensible and wear a heavier jacket finally.
We have rain coming next week, and it would probably behoove me to start being more sensible *now*.
I don't know if I will do T-rexmas this year. It will certainly fall into the "we'll see."


Comments
Post a Comment