hi.

hi.

It's been a while not since I did a proper blog. Because of everything that has been going on, I have been reluctant to share anything. Any part of my life I disclose has become the fixation of these cyberstalkers. For the safety and peace of mind of my family and friends, I will be sharing less and less for a while until they move on to a new target. Since one of them in particular is a convicted child harmer, I am very concerned about this person's fixation on me, particularly images of me as a child.

20231119_103404

Here are some things that I will share:
20231112_095318

Even though it's still technically autumn, it already feels like winter. Even the sunny days are cold and it gets dark so soon. I'm ready for bed by 5pm every day. This is a vista from when we visited my grandparents at the cemetery last weekend. 

 20231112_103120
I think this is funny because I am 12.

2023-11-19_12-37-47
You are never too told to sneak a toy into the cart if you are forced to go grocery shopping. Those are the facts, I do not make the rules.

20231112_092654

20231112_092647

20231111_120450
I've been daydreaming about Tokyo Disneyland, and so I've been making fake Mickey curry sets.

20231110_151434

20231110_151455
I have been trying to enjoy the sunlight whilst I can and savouring moments like doing outdoor laundry to their fullest.

It rained off and on all last week, which was honestly a pain. I usually love rain, but not during huge city-wide conferences.

20231115_073554

20231115_165941

20231115_172503

20231115_181553
"Its whatcha do with whatcha got!"

Last week, I got the tattoo of my dreams! Last time I was at the shop last month, there was a freaking earthquake during my session, and this time we had lightening and thunder!!!!!

20231115_185831
The Girl with the D[ear Danny] Tattoo!

20231115_190301
eeeeeeeee!

20231115_192436
Hello, little friend!

20231117_072735
We finally had a break from the rain Thursday morning, but then the bus broke down lol.

Meerkat's main character syndrome, a series of photos:
20231119_163625

20231119_163435

20231119_163628

20231119_144802

Trying my damndest with everything.
20231119_10425920231119_10430820231119_104254
And knowing I have good things and good people in my corner.

20231111_192132

πŸ‘»πŸ‘ΉπŸ’€πŸ’₯

Comments