Gripped me from the inside I should’ve known it from the moment
Hi.
Many things have happened these last few days. Some day I will perhaps share them. I don't feel comfortable sharing any moments or details of my life right now. I've also been very, very sick with RSV. I wasn't feeling so good last Wednesday and I went out o Ghirardelli Square for some ice cream and to see some friends. I rode a Cable Car for the first time in I want to say at least over 20 years. It was so fun. I lost my voice and my cough was unbearable. I kept testing for Covid, with negative results over and over again (and those tests are expensive now, so it was like $28 a pop each time). I was on the strictest of vocal rest because I lost my voice, and have sat with myself in long stretches of silence. Singing is one of the ways that I stim, so not being able to sing or speak makes me feel powerless. It definitely made me feel grateful for my voice. I am so close to finishing so many things, and now I have this major set back.
I have Dressember starting this week and some preparations for that. I will also most likely not be on here very much until the people who are cyberstalking me get a new fixation.
Anyway, happy St. Andrews' Eve!

Comments
Post a Comment