You've got to pick up every stitch The rabbits runnin' in the ditch

 I regrettably fear as though I have to just give up on Chaji Szn this year.

20231012_074507

20231012_081144

20231012_081650(0)
This outfit was pretty stinking cute, though.

The seasonal depression hit earlier than normal this year. My neighbour (whose name I do not know, but whose dog's name I DO know) I see sometimes when I leave for work in the morning, has expressed concern for how long my days are. Well, at least someone cares about my safety. It's already dark shortly after I get home now. It does a number on my brain. I know that the days get shorter and there are time changes, but they came on so much faster than other years, it seems. I think part of it is that they never brought the commuter buses back. In the morning it's an hour or just a little over an hour. Trying to get home is a nightmare. I also don't have enough time and my cat's up-coming vet appointment and not knowing it's going to be $150 or $1500 and not being able to spare a single penny. I have to be nicer to myself because I did so much last year, and it did not feel enough, so maybe doing nothing will feel the same way.

20231012_08355520231012_08360520231012_083558
After much drama, this little treasure arrived!

20231011_213159

20231011_205504
She absolutely does not appreciate this, lol.

I don't feel very Halloweenie this year, and I doubt I will be able to take very much off of my list, but I still trying to hold on to what I do get to experience. 

Comments