Where parrots are talking their words with such ease.
Replenished my powers ✨ again this weekend with a good friend, after a pretty harrowing Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
I think I have finally nailed my 1964 Skipper dreams.
Thursday I broke out in hives.
I had to stay home on Friday because I could not take the Benadryl and safely be on transit or go to work. Unfortunately, I do not like staying home and dealing with people and their unfettered and unchecked ~issues~. It was also already 85° at 10:35am on Friday, so I tried to get a bunch of things done before it got any hotter. I was able to completely clean out the cat box and do my laundry, including all of my delicates laundry. I did all of the dishes and swept and vacuumed, and all of the other Cinderella chores, all the while drooling and having severe impairments due to the Benadryl.
I did have some blissful, blessed alone time on Saturday to just sit alone in autistic silence and decompress from the stress of my living situation and the stress of watching bad people constantly being rewarded all week.
Sunday, I got to see my friend I hadn't seen in many months, and it was so nice to see her again and spend time with her. I once again replenished my powers in my happy place.
Going to the WDFM was some definite medicine needed for the soul, especially after how terrible this last week was. It was a good reminder for me that these things are mine and cannot be taken away from me.
Fit check.
Can I JUST SAY, it's also very nice to have friends who take flattering and aesthetic photos of you whilst on outings?
We got boba after!
This face was because Beatrice thought I was going to move her.
It was so upsetting to get up this morning and have it be so dark. This was drastically darker than yesterday, and it MESSED with my brain.
You can see in that photo that my neck is still covered in hives.
My Ulike is working better than the 5MinSkin(which I still loved, even if it wasn't effective enough for what I personally needed). It worked on my abs and my legs, and most of my face, but my neck is still problematic. It will be a full month of use on Friday and I am seeing some reduction on my neck, but it's not been the miracle I have been hoping for. It's supposed to take 3 to 4 weeks to start seeing results, but I am... not sure I am seeing them? Maybe they're just slow and not as drastic as promised lol.
I think I have to accept that this is another year of spooky season being sat out. Which is a damn shame. Maybe there is some spooky magic left














Comments
Post a Comment