All those lights were t-t-twinkling on Sunset I saw a sign in the sky It said, "T-t-t-trip a t-trip, I trip, trip" I couldn't keep up, up if I tried
Well, with the Harvest Super Moon, Spooky Season had officially begun.
Sadly, I didn't win anything on my scratcher, but I kept it just the same.
We and my new boy friend Squishmallow enjoying his moon.
I got my flu shot and my new Covid booster on Saturday (which was Orange Shirt Day), and then went and hung out with Joanne for a little bit. We went to one of my favourite boba spots, but some dude was rude to us, so we parked at Orange Park (which I didn't even know existed?!) and had really gross cheese burger baos.
Sunday, I was determined to take myself to the Walt Disney Family Museum, because I hadn't used my membership since last Christmas! It's hard sometimes because you only have those two days off, so you have to budget what your week will look like in order to make these little adventures happen.
I felt a little pang in my heart going by my old stomping grounds.
Here to replenish my powers! :D
But first! a toilet selfie!
I didn't like the lighting in the dungeon bathroom downstairs, so I went to the upstairs one. π
The new exhibit, called Cats & Dogs, was hugely disappointing. It was just dull, quite frankly. The Jungle Book exhibit had been so good, so richly detailed and so lovingly done, and this was.... it had one selfie spot which I am sure that everyone loves, but then it was just images on the walls? I get by the nature of the exhibit (coming from Japan having to travel) that there would be less but... damn, I just expected a little bit more, you know? There were very few actual artifacts and it was most like.... just a few recreated images blown up over-size next to minimal text. I was done with it in less than 10 minutes.
Some night blooming jasmine. It always reminds me of my grandma.
My special girl. π
I honestly just spent more of my time in the Post- Gallery and then left, after having been there only a few hours.
I am very glad that I went, though, even if I hardly spent any time there.
When I got home, I got out all of my spooky season purses.
Meerkat helped.
This week will be a not great week for me, so I am trying to combat that by dressing cute every day. I am not gonna lie, like this coord was pretty disappointing because it wasn't as flattering as I'd like (on top of me being bloated). But, hey, at least I tried? Here's to hoping tomorrow's outfit is better.

































Comments
Post a Comment