On my own I had no faith, no place to rest Just a complicated past and a goal to do my best
Okay, it's officially Spooky Season now.
It is the Harvest Super Moon. πππΊ
I recently revamped my website! I had been meaning to update it for a while, but it was kind of a scary prospect to finally separate the opera from the pop music. I missed out on yet another audition season to finish my opera record.
Tomorrow is Orange Shirt Day, and I will be getting vaxxed and boosted for future generations. I have a million chores to do (even though my shoulder is still out of commission) and I have my opera lesson around noon before heading to my appointment. It's also supposed to raaiiinnn which I usually looooove but I would have preferred it on a day I didn't have to do something (lol).

Comments
Post a Comment