LET'S TRY THIS ONE AGAIN

So, I had already written this entire entry, but because Blogger's html formatting is TRASH, the whole thing after the embedded TikTok was erased. I was (and am) so upset because I worked SO HARD on that entry, but I am going to try to redo it.  I think I calmed down enough finally.

20230903_143730

But first: an outfit check!
20230903_143032

The Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History has always been a special place in my heart, and it just keeps evolving into more and more special over the years:
20230903_143842

20230903_133054

20230903_133101
My mom being cute lol.

20230903_133320

20230903_133348

20230903_133703
Sploot. 

20230903_133823
A good relative.

20230903_134936
Casual.

20230903_135034

One of the new things at the museum is a tribute to the museum founder and all of her (yes, her) accomplishments! This is a vague recreation of her office!
20230903_140701

20230903_140706

20230903_140711

20230903_140716

20230903_140742
But wait! is that mirror... a DOOR???

So not only is it really a door, but it is a door to a MAGICAL REALM that looks like the inside of my brain, and is my new happy place:
20230903_141311

20230903_141320

20230903_141325

20230903_141333

20230903_141405

20230903_141408

20230903_141414

20230903_141431

20230903_141506

20230903_141523

20230903_141558

20230903_141607
I was way more excited than this photo looks.

20230903_141840

20230903_142119

Comments