I had a secret that I kept to myself, yeah I had a one-way ticket that was goin' nowhere

I am trying to not be crushed by my own existence.

It's dark when I get up now, and it gets dark so fast right after I get home. It feels like it happened faster this year than most years, and it's starting to already mess with my brain.

20230922_193935

20230920_172228

20230920_172726

20230920_202533

20230920_202527

Last Wednesday, I went to my tattoo appointment at my artist's new shop! It definitely has a *vibe*, and it's a great one. It's certainly an interesting space! It hits me right in the ✨aesthetic✨. It's right around the corner from Friendship House, so I am familiar with the new neighbourhood. It's better than the old location (although I will miss that space a lot).

20230922_185337

20230922_181928

Last Friday was my step-dad's birthday, so we took him out to dinner. I had never been to this restaurant (and didn't even know that it existed?!).

KUJICAM_2023-09-23-16-09-57

Saturday, I had a bit of a meltdown. I was supposed to go out and do something (I had wanted to go to the Disney Museum), but since I hadn't heard back from a friend until the last minute when they had made other plans. I had gotten up early, done all of the chores in the house whilst other people slept, done my weekly lesson, continued to do chores, laundry, etc. I had a full-fledged crying meltdown because I felt so crushed by just existence.

20230923_111806
One bright spot on Saturday was this bucket list little treasure arriving.

20230820_192650
I chose this headshot from a couple of months ago(before I ruined my bangs lol).

I was so depressed, I decided that I was going to go do *something* to have some semblance of a Saturday, so I committed to going to the Spirit store.

20230923_184627

20230923_184649
..I forgot how god damn RACIST the Spirit store is.

20230923_184841
I hope whomever buys these are cursed five-ever.

20230923_185052
makin'a dollar-a-minute

20230923_185816

20230923_184754

20230923_190510
I left Spirit with a shirt and a cup, but then went and got a custard bun.

20230923_190826
I still had time before the last bus, so I wandered around before going to the fabric store.

20230923_222611
Finished this with the stuff I bought at the fabric store (ignore the fabric bits on the floor).

20230926_082139
It wasn't *quite* as cute as I had wanted, but I can still tweak it, I think.

20230926_074221
The skies had finally cleared up, and I am so grateful the air is breathable again.

Tuesday was a trauma anniversary, and I was met with my arch-nemesis, that damn BART advert.
20230926_073754

20230926_073800

20230926_073803
Unfortunately, because BART messed up their entire train system, I couldn't move from my seat, or I would have to stand the duration of the train ride (which I can't do because I can't hold onto the new trains). SO here I was, stuck having to face something that makes me cry Niagara Falls.

At the very least, I have had some pretty cute coords this week:
20230925_082225

20230925_082220

Today's coord has been my fave all week:
20230928_081033

20230928_081034

The other issue with the BART trains now being limited and barely running, and only running the new trains which are not well-build or meant to accommodate a lot of people in the slightest is that now I have to ride the train every day with my former (joking) transit crush--the one who ran away from me for no reason. I was hoping to never have to see them again, and now I have to ride the train with them literally every day. Unfortunately, you can't even go to a new train car now with the way the trains are set up, it is literally the worst. So now I am stuck with this person! 😩😩😩😩😩 I did get a little jab in yesterday because they were standing and blocking the damn way and I told them to move (rudely). :)


20230927_215325
Beatrice beat up my star wolf plushie (and will do it again!)

Comments