On a summer afternoon I sat alone and waited Until I saw the moon And then the stars erupted From the blackest sky I've seen And I fell into a dream
It has been one of the coldest summers I think I have ever experienced.
It has been so foggy lately, it has bordered on raining.
Whilst I find this kind of weather a great comfort...I am over being damp and cold, if I can be honest. It was a particularly cold winter, in a place that hovers around the 60° mark all year long.
A couple of weeks ago, I rotated my *entire closet* so that the summery clothing would be at the front and the wintery ones would settle towards the back. Wishful thinking, I GUESS!
I am taking Saturday off and am going to try to think of something that I can do for fun for myself. I have been itching to go to a museum. I spent the last couple of months working very hard on Der HΓΆlle Rache--which I finished this last Sunday! Next up, and the final aria for the album, The Doll Song aria.
It's hard, but I am trying.


Comments
Post a Comment