And it's exactly what you wanted all along

 I haven't really felt much like proper-blogging recently, but since this weekend was such a nice weekend, I thought to share.

Thursday I worked on packing for my huge trip in a couple of weeks. One of my early birthday presents to myself arrived on Friday!

20230712_214629

20230712_202115

I have really been into this song again for some reason.
20230713_071944

20230714_175710
Friday after work, I went to my tattoo appointment. I don't feel comfortable sharing my tattoos online anymore because of bullying, but I love my artist and their shop! This is a cute little framed art piece on the wall of the shop that looks like my niece, Kellar, who turned 3 months old on Friday!

20230714_202006

20230714_202008

20230714_202213

20230714_202245

20230714_202407
These are some photos of buildings on the way back to the freeway after the appointment! I always forget how creepy SF General is!!!

20230714_202823

20230714_203259
It was so foggy and spooky on the way home!

Saturday, the Buns were coming over to beat the East Bay heat, and I was more than happy to see them! :D

20230715_113913

20230715_162225

20230715_162318
Callan, very impatiently waiting to open his present from my friend, Emily.

20230715_162923
EXCUSE ME, but who is this whole ADULT?! 😭

20230715_163632

20230715_164346

20230715_164352
Reading tine with Kellar!

Camelot's was closed for their vacation, so we went to Celia's!

20230715_183913

20230715_183900

Sunday I told myself that I had to get out of the house and do something. Saturday, I was going to go on an adventure, but didn't go because the kids were here. So Sunday I told myself I was going to just get on the bus and get the train station, and the first bus that came was going to be my adventure.

20230716_111522

Well, the bus gods chose the zoo!!!
20230716_121201

20230716_123640

20230716_123153
I was muggy and mid-day, so everyone was sleeping, but I finally got to see the mini hippo!!!!

20230716_123853

20230716_124017
These reminds me of the hub statues at Disneyland lol lol lol

20230716_124125

20230716_124302

20230716_124508

20230716_124528

20230716_125127
Lunch time! I ate dessert first!

20230716_132237

20230716_130655

20230716_132147

20230716_131005

20230716_133857

20230716_132851

I only spent a couple of hours at the zoo, but that's okay! I was a good micro adventure, and I plan on starting to go once a month again.

20230716_144159

20230716_144943

20230716_153613

20230716_153330
A stark contrast from how it's been the last couple months!

I think I am finally going to get to wear my summer clothes! :D

Comments