So much is left unsaid Yet she remains discreet The tabloids tell her story But that story's incomplete

 sigh.

I love BIG RIVER and it stands as one of my top 5 favourite musicals. I sing the score as warm ups.  I would never sing the score, least of all Jim's material, outside of any practice room or warm up, but Roger Miller's score is a great exploration of harmonies. I get something new out of it every single time I listen to it.

This weekend, I got a lovely package from my friend who lives in the Netherlands! Meerkat was very interested in it!
20230617_104020

20230617_200910

20230617_181743

20230617_104012

20230617_114148

20230617_105335
Unfortunately, nothing in the package fit me, which made me very, very sad. Coupled with not being able to accomplish what I needed or wanted to in my recordings, I felt really bad about myself all weekend.

20230617_121504
I did get this as a gift  in the mail from my friend Emily--thanks, Emily! :)

20230617_135131
I tried to do surgery on this skirt, and the results were abysmal and I cried even more. 

As previously mentioned a few times now, I have been trying to stay outside and enjoy the sunsets every night before the 22nd and then it starts getting dark outside earlier again and my brain has the bad brain time but it has.... been cold. It's also supposed to rain this week (although now it's saying that it's not going to--WHATEVER!!), and has hovered around the 50's. It's also really windy. I haven't been able to rotate my wardrobe for the season yet because I am still wearing my autumn/winter stuff.
20230618_195903

20230618_195912
I found this little volunteer cutie in the garden, but being its cute little self!




Comments