She never wants to compromise What you thought you'd never have gets up And disappears before your eyes
In a few days, it will be the summer solstice, and then the days will start becoming shorter again and I will have bad brain times. After my work outs every night, I have been making it a point to just sit outside and enjoy the sunsets.
I make it a point to not filter my photos, so it does not misrepresent me nor give me a warped sense of my own appearance.
That crazed look in my eye is my trying to count backwards from the timer LMAO.
....but you would also think I would have unruffled my hair, but alas, here we are lol.
(Also, yes, the couch is cluttered, but this is also low-key out of my control, because there is only so much I can personally do when I live with other people.)
I saw this TikTok video making its rounds making fun of girls who think that they look younger than they do, and it did kind of make me feel like my friends who were sharing it were sort of trying to make back-handed comments about me in some way without directly making comments to me. Look, I am not passive aggressive, I am just aggressive LMAO. You can make fun of me all you want, TikTok bitch, but I still have nicer skin than you. :)
Ignore the green cross store. π€’ I openly hate it, thanks! π€’
These were the clouds this morning. The ones behind the trees over the ocean look like the diorama murals in the American Museum of Natural History in New York. They looked too perfect to be real. Too magical to be real.




Comments
Post a Comment