Isn't it strange how fortunes can change? It's one slip away.

Since I live by the beach, I have been making a conscious effort to go for walks down to it every day or every other day.

20230611_195444

Unfortunately, it has been high tide every single time I have gone down there. That's okay, it's still  a nice and relaxing experience, especially since the weather is so delightfully overcast. :)

It's difficult to try to enjoy the longer days when they are overcast in such a way, but since I actually enjoy and find great comfort in this weather, I guess I can't ask for too much.

20230608_174437

I got my first tatttoo in 11 years last Thursday. It's still a work in progress, and whilst I am not comfortable sharing my tattoos online (because of adverse experiences with the tblsurvivors on LiveJournal and people on Tumblr--seriously, though, what losers), I can safely say I like this one. I think I will like it more the closer it gets to being done. Also, this was down the street from the tattoo studio, and I am *very* curious.
Scroll for increasing stupidity:
20230612_081426

20230612_081430

20230612_081433

20230612_081442

I have been trying to get more comfortable/ better at taking selfies with the back/ main camera on my phone, because I have to have headshots done at some point. I would rather go to the dentist than have headshots done, so I am trying to see if I can get good enough at using my main camera to.... cut corners. 
(Ignore the blankets, lol, folding them post-laundry turned into me taking selfies because... Leo)
20230611_171641

20230613_174723
(also also ignore my book cart, I cannot keep it organized)

I do not filter or touch up any of my photos, for one I am lazy, and two filtered and touched up photos do not register to my neurodivergent brain as faces. So it's 1000% me, boogers and cat hairs and all.

20230613_131630
Speaking of cats lol (no, I did not put this one her)

20230613_132317
20230613_132328  
My hair is red-brown-black with some natural red and occasional  blonde highlights. Humans are weird.

20230612_174358
Just trying to find little pieces of happiness everywhere that I can, when I can.


Comments