But I can't let you go If I let you go You slip into the fog
These photos are how the world has looked all week:
I love the fog, but I am over it being no more than 53°F with a humidity of 95%. I love this weather and find it cozy, but it's starting to get to me, if I am being honest.
I want to do something this weekend, but I have to finish my aria. I want to use my memberships, but it's hard because you only have those two days to get everything, and doing something always takes away from something else. *sigh*
I wish I had more local friends. I tried reaching out to people on Sunday when I was having my depressive episode and the people I reached out to were just like, "oh. that's nice." Like... WHO TF NEEDS ENEMIES???????
Speaking OF "who needs enemies".......
Still trying to cheat the system by taking selfies with the main camera and trying to get good enough to pass them off as headshots. Still feel self-conscious (wasn't that the goal?) because of meanish comments from my friends, self-conscious about the scar on my face from wearing masks for three years
Wasn't that the point, though?--to try to make me feel bad because I don't for the most part, but because they feel bad, they have to make other people feel bad about themselves? Why not just moisturize your own face and mind your business? :) Just fix your own shit, keep it away from me, thanks!!!!
Anyway, I am *trying*
This had sparkles on it which I find endlessly amusing.

















Comments
Post a Comment