Suddenly I'm reimagined Peeling off what I become Everything is just so tragic Maybe only when I'm involved
I have two albums coming out at some point this year.
I am in the process of finishing up my opera record. I know I keep saying that, but I promise you, it's true! I am not hurrying up to finish. Opera is about discipline and perfection. It's one of the reasons why I am so, so glad that I chose to re-record the entire record from scratch (I mean, for that and many other reasons, hahaha). Der HΓΆlle Rache is chugging along, and then it's the Doll Song aria.
I love pop music, and I always want to make pop music. I am just not going to make pop music my main focus anymore. I am very excited about this next batch of songs. I am just going to take my time on them.
I can't wait to show you what I do have.

Comments
Post a Comment