Even More 25 Facts About Me No One Asked For

 

20230513_112137

  1. I might be the only kid of my entire generation who hates Space Jam. I saw it once and hated it. I especially hate that SONG.
  2. I am terrified of moving and not being in control, which is why I hate things like skating and skiing. 
  3. I have black, red, brown, and blonde hairs on my head. I am literally a calico cat.
  4. I *actively detest* The Princess Bride. Which is kind of wild, because literally almost all of my faves are in this movie, and, on paper, I should love it. But, nope, I cannot stand it, least of all because it reminds me of my first boyfriend cheating on me. 
  5. Like just reading that last sentence, damn, I have just been THROUGH IT.
  6. One of the few celebrity deaths that I never emotionally recovered from was Rik Mayall. The other was Bob Hoskins. Seriously, WTF, man. Why does God take them and not more scumbags.
  7. One of my other pet peeves is how until recently, shit filmed for British television all looks like it was filmed with a hand held camera/molded film. I feel like someone out there understands what I am talking about. Think Shining Time Station.
  8. Watching The Thief and the Cobbler makes me motion sick.
  9. I *actively detest* having to wear pants.
  10. I spend most of my day is discomfort and chronic pain. It's to a point where I almost don't think about it anymore.
  11. For someone who hates the romance genre, I will almost never say no to a well done screwball comedy.
  12.  Whilst I detest the easy listening (easy for whomst?!) genre of music, I will never say no to The Carpenters and Captain and Tennille. You can make of that what you will.
  13. I learned only a few years ago that The Carpenters were SIBLINGS and not married. Lovelines is why. CAN YOU BLAME ME?????
  14. I wasn't not expected to live to adulthood, and I am still struggling with  the "well, NOW WHAT?!"
  15. I regularly find myself covered in MYSTERY BRUISES and MYSTERY STAINS. Like, who IS this person?!
  16. have I mentioned that I absolutely hate wearing pants? In fact, on days that I do wear pants, people joke that it's Alternate Universe Melody.
  17. I stopped wearing pants because at one point the dryer broke and tights dried faster than pants, and it was a whole new world opened up where I didn't have to wear pants, and I have not gone back.
  18. Sometimes I still wear them when I have to, but I HATE EVERY SECOND OF IT.
  19. I  actually just want to spend my entire life in pajamas. Is that so wrong?
  20. Chuck E Cheese had on their website a gag page about CEC weddings, and if you click on the "more information," it shows that it's an April Fools' joke. I am... legitimately disappointed.
  21. One time in 2019, my friends tried to get into a Chuck E Cheese (because you can't get in without a child, and, like, rightfully so) pretending that I was their child. It almost worked.
  22. On more than one occasion, I have been out with my friends and someone has thought my friends were my parents. We are all the same age or thereabouts.
  23. I never know how to respond to people who say I sound like x singer if I do not like that singer. Do I still say thank you? do I dip away? How do I handle this???
  24. I can make things awkward, I will. Most of the time by accident. But sometimes on purpose.
  25. When I have a long list of things I have to do, I really just want to lay on the floor and do none of it.

Comments