Grace of God and raise your arms She says "face it and it's a place to stay"

 This photo perfectly sums up me right now: sad, tired, and displaced.

20230407_204904
*screams*

20230407_150218
Friday, we picked up Beatrice from the vet in Redwood City.

20230407_155318

20230407_155341

Harder than not having her there for a few days is not being able to interact with her for more than 5 minutes at a time, up to 30 minutes a day. When she got home, I couldn't even hug, her, she had to go right into the compound and I pet her through the mesh.

20230407_164643
Tuna and Elmer were not helpful.

I bought a book series I had never heard of called Walt Disney's "Story A Day" series for every day of the year with little jokes in the margins.
20230407_181801

20230407_181806
Dumbo, Dear Danny, AND Brer Rabbit?

Some of these jokes made me laugh out out:
20230407_182409

20230407_182419

20230407_182428

20230407_182502

Also, I have always loved how wacky these Disney cross overs are in these books and in the Disney comics.

20230407_185645
We put that stuff there to keep her from sitting there and she just moves it to the side.

Right now I am sleeping on the couch (which I absolutely hate), so Friday night I started working on my sketch cards for the anime-themed art drop give away and watched The Dark Crystal.

20230407_213537

20230408_125935

20230408_133540

I drew them in pen in about less than an hour. I didn't feel like going through the extra step of doing pencils and then ink, and figured because they were sketch cards that no one would care.

Saturday, I got up early and did all of the chores (because Cinderella). Beatrice had completely trashed her compound over night, so that clean up cut into my 30 minutes a day allotted to her. :(

Now every time I go into see her, I have to done a new mask and a new set of gloves for the 5 minutes.

20230408_171921

Trying to fix the couch and I told Tuna to move:
20230408_181335

20230408_181345

20230408_181343
She says no.

Saturday night we went to dye eggs and there was supposed to be all of these fantabulous things in the kit we bought and we had.....

20230408_191525

20230408_191528
....Only these little tablets. 😐

20230408_191531
Tuna was very helpful.

20230408_205212

20230408_211112
 I told Elmer he would have to move so I could sleep there and he just got... more comfy...πŸ˜’

Sunday was Easter and Maxine's birthday, so we took the kids to the zoo.

20230409_111752

20230409_111807

20230409_112057

20230409_115424

20230409_115621

20230409_122204
At one point, Maxine crashed and took a nap on the playground, hahahaha.

20230409_122413

20230409_122415

20230409_122416
Kayla is being induced today, and here was Callan speaking to his baby sister in Kayla's belly telling her how much he loves her already and how he can't wait to see her. 😭

20230409_122956

20230409_123023

20230409_125433

20230409_133008
Kiri singing to the rhino.

20230409_134311

20230409_164039

20230409_170331

Not being able to be around Beatrice is so mentally, emotionally, and physically taxing. Not having my own personal space is devastating. Not being accommodated is devastating and draining. I am so physically and spiritually tired. I am so exhausted in all ways. 

Comments