25 MORE Facts About Me That Literally No One Asked For

 And most likely have asked for less lists! Ha!

  1. I am a light lyric coloratura soprano with the high A6 (which I am currently in the process of building back up towards; I had to work on my more lyric/ bel canto rep, and now have to work on getting back to the coloratura highs).
  2. German is my bread and butter language, with Italian and English being my second tier, "will do it if I HAVE to" options. I absolutely hate French and the one French aria in my rep I also have in German as a secret weapon.
  3. Synth pop and electropop were the real sonic loves of my life, but making pop music is honestly such a depleting and unfulfilling experience. I could honestly just make New Wave/ New Romantic sounding albums for the rest of my life and be wholly content, but it's so much WORK to get SO LITTLE out of.
  4. I am not a huge donut guy, but I will absolutely never (and I mean NEVER) say no to a Rolling Pin Donut run, day or night.
  5. I am one of those people who genuinely "listens to everything" and enjoys at least one thing from every genre of music. My favourite genres of music, personally, are 80's New Wave, Synthpop, and Dark Wave music.
  6. I hate when classical singers, or anyone, really, refuse to recognize virtuosity everywhere.  I LOVE when people are good at stuff. Especially when musicians are snotty towards athletes, what is the point of that? They are AMAZING! Stephen Curry? Incredible. Simone Biles? Unbelievable. Hunter Pence? Unreal. Neymar? Legend for a reason. I, again, just really love when people are good at things, especially if they are the best at them. Like, WOW, humans can DO THAT! 😳😱
  7. Conversely, I detest popera and think it's very silly. Not because I am an elitist and want to gate keep the way classical music and opera are perceived. I hate it because it's as bad as it is insipid.
  8. Conversely again, I  absolutely love when classically trained/ operatic singers like Shara Nova, Allison Goldfrapp, and Tarja use their opera for pop/rock music.
  9. I originally started classical voice training to be better than people who had treated me badly. Now I do it because I realize this is what my voice was meant to do.
  10. I detest MOST instances of touching, but especially detest having my hands touched. I once threw up on someone in the grocery store because we reached for the same tomato. It was very, very awful (and the optics were NOT in my favour), and I had to explain to this person that it had nothing to do with them, that it was me. When they didn't believe me, I had to tell him exactly why, to which we both started sobbing,  and then security comes over to see two people sobbing and there's vomit everywhere. The Worst. I will allow small children to hold my hand, and that's about it. 
  11. I am that meme that talks about wanting to go immediately back to bed after waking up.
  12. When I was a teenager, I "ran away" several times (more than I would care to admit) to live out my Boxcar Children/Oliver Twist/Gavroche/ Brer Rabbit/ Huck Finn bullshit. No one noticed.
  13. I love making hand-written lists, so you can physically cross stuff off and then TEAR THE LIST UP when you are finished (perfection, 10/10).
  14. I don't wear make up outside of lipstick, and even that is still rare. I have nothing against make up or people who wear it. I just cannot turn off the nerves that constantly notify your brain that there is something on your face. It is the same thing with nail polish, my brain, for whatever reason, never acclimates to having it on, and sends CONSTANT SIGNALS to my brain. It makes me CRAZY.
  15. I will never shy away from difficult conversations, painful conversations, or head truths, because they are not only necessary, the sooner they happen, the sooner it's over, done with, and fixed. People paint this as me being "confrontational." Oh well.
  16. I love Pixar, but I think Pixar is vastly over-rated, The Incredibles and Inside Out being two of the worst  movies they've ever made.
  17. I think people who only listen to showtunes are as boring as they are insufferable.
  18. I  also think people who use horror movies as a personality trait or even their entire personality are equally insufferable.
  19. I have a passport, but I have never been out of the country. There was a hold on my passport-getting abilities for decades because someone in my family tried to kidnap me as a baby.
  20. No man will ever be as attractive to me as Cleavon Little. 
  21. I told my friends that when I get famous, they absolutely have to leak the footage of me breaking into their houses for them when they've locked themselves out through dog doors. If they do not send this footage to TMZ, I will be pissed.
  22. I have to surrounded by toys at all times or I cannot work. I call my various collections my Toy Army.
  23. Growing up there was a horse that lived down the street from us, and I was the only human he liked. 
  24. I really like my own penmanship.
  25. I don't think of myself as a funny person, I am just someone who lets stupidity drop out of their mouth at an unchecked rate.

Comments