25 Facts About Me No One Asked For (too bad! :D)

 I love reading these about other people, lol. So, why not?



  1. The above photo is my entire personality in a nutshell, and is a borderline parody of myself.
  2. This photo was taken on the same day I decided to wear a werewolf mask to Target. Like a full on-MASK-mask. We had reached a point in the pandemic where people were starting to recognize others even with the masks on and I just wanted to go to Target and not be bothered...so I thought I would wear a MASK-mask (look, this made more sense at the time). And you know?--not a single person looked at me untoward, no one said anything to me, and no one stopped me. Security did not even question me or anything! I also didn't even find what I was going to Target for anyway.
  3. No, I don't know why I am like this.
  4. I regularly wear children's clothing and shoes. This is why I don't get hung up on clothing sizes, because this shit  is so arbitrary.
  5. Mushrooms are one of my Special Interests. The ones that grow in the wild, not the kind that people eat. I don't eat mushrooms because they killed Babar's dad. No, I am not kidding.
  6. My favourite colour is lavender, specifically the Kelly Moore #HLS4247.
  7. Community college was my favourite experience in  all of my schooling.
  8. Romance is my least favourite genre (of film or anything else) and the only ones I like are where it ends badly. πŸ‘€πŸ˜¬πŸ˜³πŸ˜‡
  9. I will never shrink myself to be less intimating or digestible. If you don't like it, you can choke. 😊
  10. I don't think I am very good at anything, but nothing is really going to stop me from making a fool out of myself trying.
  11. I miss places I have never been. I learned last year that this is called "Fernweh."
  12. Traditional hand-drawn animation is my favourite film media.
  13. If ever I have cut you off, you deserve it. You're lucky that cutting you off was the only thing that I did.
  14. Also, if I do not like you, you will know. If I am mad at you, you will know.
  15. I cannot pretend to like someone that I do not to save my mortal soul.
  16. I am a fitness freak. Kettle bell and stationary bike are my go-to's. I actually don't mind people posting gym selfies. I just don't post my work outs because I don't see the point. I also work out at home, so there's that, too. But I am not one of those people who scoff gym selfies--if it's something that people care about and want to share about their lives, I want to see what is important to them!
  17. I am obsessed with Super Mario and Legend of Zelda, and I have never played a single game, this obsession is based watching my friends play the games all of these years.
  18. I love dogs and cats, tea and coffee, morning and evening all equally.
  19. I absolutely detest wearing pants. A few years ago, I switched to tights and mini skirts Monday through Thursday and I never want to ever have to go back to regularly wearing pants. I wear work out pants on the weekends, jeans on Fridays and jeans if I ABSOLUTELY have to go out into the wild, kicking.
  20. I refer to going out to the store or on an errand going "out into the wild,"  hanging out with my friends "going out to play," every outing is an "adventure," and all food-related outings are "food quests." Again, no I do not know why I am like this.
  21. I have to have extended periods during the day of alone time and quiet. 
  22. I might be the only person who has no interest in the Barbie movie and actually think it looks stupid. πŸ™ˆ
  23. I can't stand being cold, especially when my feet are cold. If I am hungry on top of that, it's all over, honestly.
  24. Wooden rulers make me flushed and peculiar.  I will not elaborate on this,  but IFYKYK.
  25.  I am obsessed with bras. The amount I have is embarrassing. No, I will not be elaborating any further. 


Comments