Oh you wanna know what I know You wanna see what I see
Let me share some of the most special things and places to me with you:
I have many love languages, but one of them is taking people places that I love. They are special, secret things to me that I want to share with people I love and care about. There are very few places and instances in my life where I have felt safe, so one of the most affectionate things I can personally do for you is to let you in on one of my touchstones of warmth and stability. I see magic in every day places and things, which, to me, is also seeing things for what they are: either wonders of nature or incredible works of art, made by either man or God. I love things that are unique. I love things that are made with care.
I mentioned this briefly yesterday, but losing the cafΓ© as a safe place for me was and continues to be very sad.
So when I say, "let me show you somewhere," know that this place is special to me and that you are special to me. I want to share this experience with you because I love you.




















Comments
Post a Comment